- Conduct business development from increasing the awareness of the Company to executing deals.
- Promote the Company’s products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing partners and clients.
- Effectively communicate ongoing promotions and events to clients via email, phone, websites, social networks, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable of the current trends and events of the financial markets.
- Educate the clients of the company’s products and services.
- Provide the highest level of service to clients at all times.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Business Administration/Economics/Finance or a related field.
- Minimum one year of experience in sales.
- Reside in Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Sales experience in the financial sector/banking/Forex.
- Proven record of successful sales and business development skills.
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Proficient in CRM, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and other general computer skills.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to negotiate and obtain new business.
- Ability to network for new and continuing business.
- Proven telesales skills.
- Capable and comfortable working in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
The Company offers an attractive compensation package plus commission and bonus. To apply, please send your resume, desired salary and salary history to [email protected].
Principal Forex Inc.
e-mail : [email protected]
We received your message and you'll hear from Principal FX soon.